On 30 June – 1 July 2022, we had a fruitful INTUE Annual Meeting via teleconference, attended by 46 time-use epidemiologists from 20 countries.
The meeting was chaired by INTUE President, Professor Zeljko Pedisic and had the following agenda:
1) Welcome (Zeljko Pedisic; 10 minutes)
2) INTUE Protocols and Masterfile (Zeljko Pedisic; 10 minutes)
3) An overview of INTUE activities (Charlotte Lund Rasmussen; 15 minutes)
4) Presentation and adoption of the INTUE annual report (Charlotte Lund Rasmussen; 5 minutes)
5) Presentation and adoption of the INTUE annual financial statement (Dorothea Dumuid; 10 minutes)
6) INTUE Annual Awards (Zeljko Pedisic; 5 minutes)
7) Discussion about future activities of INTUE (all attendees; 25 minutes)
8) Other general business (Zeljko Pedisic; 5 minutes)
9) Closing remarks (Zeljko Pedisic; 5 minutes)
Many thanks to all INTUE members who contributed to the meeting!