On 22-23 June 2021, we had a fruitful INTUE Annual Meeting via teleconference, attended by 36 time-use epidemiologists from 16 countries.
The meeting was chaired by INTUE President, Professor Timothy Olds and had the following agenda:
1) Welcome (Timothy Olds; 10 minutes)
2) Overview of INTUE activities (Zeljko Pedisic; 10 minutes)
3) Presentation and adoption of the INTUE annual report for 2020 (Zeljko Pedisic; 5 minutes)
4) Presentation and adoption of the INTUE annual financial statement for 2020 (Dorothea Dumuid; 5 minutes)
5) Overview of the election procedure (Zeljko Pedisic; 5 minutes)
6) Presentation of candidates for the Steering Committee, Treasurer, Secretary, and President of the Network (Zeljko Pedisic; 10 minutes)
7) INTUE Annual Awards (Timothy Olds; 5 minutes)
8) Discussion about future activities of INTUE (all attendees; 25 minutes)
9) Other general business (Zeljko Pedisic; 10 minutes)
10) Closing remarks (Timothy Olds; 5 minutes)
Many thanks to all INTUE members who contributed to the meeting!