At the Annual Meeting held on 30 June – 1 July 2022, we presented the INTUE Annual Awards to our 2021 laureates:
– Shiho Amagasa, PhD, Teikyo University and Tokyo Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
– Professor Valerie Carson, PhD, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
– Associate Professor Jean-Philippe Chaput, PhD, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada
– Professor Karel Hron, PhD, Palacký University Olomouc, Olomouc, Czech Republic
– Professor Clarice Lucena Martins, PhD, Federal University of Paraíba, João Pessoa, Brazil
– Professor Timothy Olds, PhD, University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia
to honour their outstanding contributions to time-use epidemiology. Congratulations to Shiho, Valerie, Jean-Philippe, Clarice, and Tim on their fantastic achievements!
A list of all INTUE Annual Award winners can be found here.